- Use the search bar at the top of the page to search across all products. Type your keywords in the search bar.
Click the filter icon in the search bar to use the search filters to narrow your search to a specific product, for example select "All Except Field Help" to see results from all topics except Field help.
- To refine your search results:
- Use quotes to search for an exact phrase. For example, if you want find the phrase "retail item", put those words in quotes. If you don't use quotes, the search results will include all topics that have the words "retail" and "item" but not necessarily "retail item".
- Use OR to broaden your search. If you put OR between your search words, for example "retail OR item" (no quotation marks) you will get much larger results. The search engine will first search for "retail" and list all results and then it will search for "item" and list those results.
- Use your browser's search capacity. Let's say that you searched for "retail item" (without quotation marks) and you open one of the topics in the search results. You can then use Ctrl+F to find any words on the page, for example "retail" or "item".
Use the navigation tree to the left on the topic pages to browse the topics, or use the product tiles on the Home page to access the topic help.