After selling items on the POS and finishing the End-of-Day Declaration or the Tender Declaration, and the Z-Report, if needed, the statements are calculated and posted.
- Click the icon, enter Open Statement List, and select the relevant link.
- Click the New action.
- Select your store.
Note: In case there are more stores in use, make sure that the date is correct for the statement and the store.
- Click Calculate Statement, confirm the action.
- The statements appear on the Open Statement card.
- The statements are now ready to be posted. Click the Post Statement action.
You can now find the statements by searching for Posted Statement List.
- To view a posted statement, select it in the statements list, and click Manage - View on the action menu.
Tip: After posting, you can check the balance:
- Click the icon, enter Store Safe List, and select the relevant link.
- Select a safe, and on the General FastTab click the number in the Balance field. The Safe Ledger Entry card opens. The amount there should be the 1500 for the Fixed Float.